Our classes are full of a lot more than cartwheels, forward rolls, and pull-overs. We teach children to be independent and responsible for their accomplishments.
We help them to make changes in their skills based on information given to them by their teacher.
We teach them to believe in themselves, because we believe in them. Our teachers use a progressive method by taking all of the skills and breaking them down into smaller components which can be learned more easily.
Check out our Ribbons page to see how how they work. Click on a link above to see class details or open a complete schedule HERE.
Membership and Fees
Yearly Fee $30 per member
- Valid for approximately one year.
- Tuition is billed monthly.
- Tuition may be prorated if you start mid-month.
- Tuition is subject to change.
- Membership must be current in order to attend classes.
- $10 discount on third child's tuition per month.
- Membership must be current in order to attend classes or to take private lessons.
- Private lessons start at $50 per hour.
- Semi-Private lessons start at $30 per hour.
- All prices are per student, contact the office to schedule your private lesson.
- Billing is automatic. (you must have a credit card on file)
- Cards will be charged the 26th of every month.
- If you pay by cash or check by the 24th your card will not be charged.
- If you wish to stop classes, at the end of the month, you MUST notify us in writing (using our Drop Notice Forms) by the 24th of the month prior in order to keep your card from being charged for the month. If you fail to do so a $20 service fee will be deducted from your refund.
- You may not drop mid-month.
- Please note that your account must be paid in full upon submission of Drop Notice, or your credit card will be debited for any outstanding balance immediately.
- Make-ups will only be given for missed classes that have been called in by 9am the day of the class.
- If a make-up class is not available you can opt to receive an in lieu of the make-up, once per month.
1 x Weekly 2x Weekly 3x Weekly 45 min$67 $107.20 $140.70 50 min$72 $115.20 $151.20 1h 20m $100 $160 $210
1h 50m $118 $188.80 $247.80
Tuition is per student and is based on a
4 week session.